- Marketing consultant for multiple companies including local businesses and startups.
- Highlight: Acted as Marketing Director for LiquidText while preparing to launch.
- Created surveys and gathered and analyzed feedback for product development.
- Built relationships with influencers in order to relevantly increase brand awareness.
- Recruited beta users.
- Co-managed re-branding and app design.
- Built new website and executed SEO and ASO efforts to improve web presence.
Lua, 2015 – 2016
Bottom Line: Increased opportunity dollar amount 100%, increased number of leads 280%, increased leads converting to opportunities 14%, increased organic traffic 53%, increased advertising leads 74% (despite an 80% budget cut).
- Created and implemented digital advertising and web lead generation plans.
- Developed content plan and executed efforts, including but not limited to collateral, webinars, blogs.
- Launched SEO initiative: researched, developed plan, updated and created content.
- Worked with PR team to build relationships, increase exposure and gain backlinks.
- Handled email marketing: emailed new prospects, gained renewed interest from cold leads.
- Launched nurture campaign (program created 52 opportunities in the first 6 months).
- Improved tracking, monitored analytics and corrected lead attribution.
- Educated employees on building their professional brands and becoming Lua advocates.
- Joined Cisco after Whiptail acquisition and led digital marketing integration.
- Educated Cisco employees on products and previously effective marketing tactics.
- Managed efforts to promote product line: created web pages, blogs, ads, webcasts and social media.
Whiptail, 2011 –
Digital Marketing Manager
Bottom Line: Increased web leads 100%, social media traffic to website increased 65%, increased LinkedIn following 523%, increased Twitter following 93%, increased Facebook following 93%, increased blog post views 72%, increased video views 118%.
- Grew brand awareness and acceptance in an overpopulated niche through a variety of tactics, including digital and content marketing, in order to educate consumers and grow business.
- Responsible for online presence: website, SEO, advertising, webinars, blogs, videos, social media, etc.
- Collaborated with sales and product teams to collect and share feedback and create collateral.
- Planned and attended events to promote products, engage with market and gather feedback.
- Identified influencers and established relationships.
- Educated employees on building their professional brands and becoming Whiptail advocates.
- Managed personnel and maintained budget.
- Researched, planed, executed and maintained SEO strategy for multiple websites
- Managed blogs and social media for each company
- Coordinated and executed multiple projects from inception to final product
- Promoted from Assistant to Associate
- Worked closely with Directors, marketing and editorial personnel at all Perseus Books imprints to strategically plan and implement special sales campaigns for individual titles, book categories and market segments
- Researched, identified and pitched target markets and potential customers
- Managed existing accounts
- Worked directly with select authors to build their book sales
- Obtained pricing, prepared quotes and negotiated deals